Thursday, May 8, 2014

Post-Finals Post....

So, after staying awake for about 26 hours straight I kinda felt like this afterwards.



YEAH......

I thought I was going collapse on the sidewalk on my way back to my dorm.
BUT, I DIDN'T!!!! AND YAY I'M DONE WITH FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yeah so I'm pretty happy you could say. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to getting back all of my grades. I did pretty awful this semester, and to make up for it I am going to have to pretty awesome next time. But for now, I'll just celebrate the fact that I'm alive.

In other news... DID YOU HEAR?!??!?

NEW POKEMON GAMES COMING NOVEMBER 2014


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

My reaction when I heard about this:

Obviously, these are remakes of generation III Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. And honestly, probably my most favorite generation out of them all. The reason for this is the fact that I was in the 3rd grade when I got Pokemon Ruby. I played the heck outta of that game as a kid. I remember having a lot of fun making my secret base, along with battling with my brother and my friends. Plus, it was the first Pokemon game that I beat all by myself. It'll always hold a special place in my childhood. (AWWWWWWW...)

So yeah that's all I got tonight. I haven't been able to post in awhile due to well uh... finals... BUT now that I'm finished with those I'll be posting at least 3 times a week! So stay tuned!!!!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment