Saturday, July 26, 2014

Post-Camp Post

HEY!

I'M BACK ON PLANET EARTH!

YAY!

So yeah, remember that last post I did?

Ya know, the one where I said I'd post like 3 times a week?

I lied.

Sorry about that.

Instead I meant to say I'd post about once or twice during the entire Summer but ya know things happen and stuff...

Anyways, so I just finished up my 6th summer on staff down at Cherokee Scout Reservation. Which if you don't know, CSR is a Boy Scout summer camp in Yanceyville, NC. As usual I had an awesome time working there and I hope to do it again next year.

Here's a pic of the staff at camp, I'm going to miss all of these awesome people.


Now that camp is over however, I get to now pay attention to my favorite fall activity...

WHICH IS MARCHING BAND!!!

And tomorrow I get to go to NIGHTBEAT, which is an event in Charlotte where bands from around the nation come and compete. And they are really, really, really, good. So I'm pretty excited about that and the fact I have friends who will be competing in the bands.

Next thing on the marching band agenda is good ol' band camp. Which of course, is tons of sweat, hard work, repetition, and being yelled at. Why  I do it you ask? Well, it's hard to explain, you'd have to be a part of it to understand :P.

Alright well I'm done here for now.

Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment